My life is an endless cycle of eating and traveling, traveling and eating. In between trips, I am eating my way through my home base, San Francisco; one of the best food cities in the world. I rely heavily on tips from other people’s blogs when I am researching my trips and felt it was time to pay it forward. If just one person has an amazing food or travel experience because they read my blog…mission accomplished!
Eat. Travel. San Francisco. Repeat.
Thanks! I just approved your blog claim. Now your Urbanspoon profile picture is displayed on your blog page. You can upload a blog-specific photo if you prefer, and can change a few other blog settings there. Also, if you vote for a restaurant that you’ve reviewed on your blog, we now show your vote next to your post everywhere on our site.
I have some good news. I’ve added a new feature so you can publish your blog posts on Urbanspoon yourself without having to wait for us to do it! Here’s how it works:
– Make sure you’re signed into Urbanspoon.
– Go to your Urbanspoon blog page (not your user profile): https://www.urbanspoon.com/br/6/13368/SF-Bay/postandjones.html
– Click “Edit blog settings”.
– In the Pending Posts section, click “Edit and publish my pending posts”.
– Then, enter the “snippet” text, verify the date and URL, and press Publish.
Please make sure that:
– The URL should be the permalink to the blog post (not the blog home page, a category page, a post preview, or a service like feedproxy).
– The snippet should be 3-4 sentences (quoted from your blog post) that gives an idea of what’s in the post.
– The snippet should NOT include bylines, dates, address info, captions, tags, HTML code, etc.
If reviewing a restaurant that is part of a chain, only add a spoonback for one of the locations. The only exception to this is if you are specifically and in detail reviewing more than one of the locations.
Note: there may be a delay of 1-2 hours after you post on your blog until our system detects the post.
We’ll give you one week to do it yourself, then it’ll go into our queue to publish.
Thank you for all of your contributions, and let me know if you have any questions.
I have gone to the “blog settings” part of my page, and there is a link under “published posts” that says “edit my published posts” which allows me to view everything I’ve already published, but, there is nothing to click on in conjunction with the “pending posts.” I guess the bottom line is, I don’t understand where to paste the permalink. Can you help? Thanks!